The chart aims at comparing the performance of …./revealing the significant differences of …../illustrating…..
1. 開頭(**個/類事物)：a. According to the survey results…./In general…/Generally speaking…. b. (敘述排名)The overall highest ..was obtained by A, followed by B and then C.
2. 第二個/類：a. 同類。 Bshowed the same performance/trend although at a different level/although not to the same extent b. 不同類。In comparison,…/In contrast…/On the contrary/The situation in B is quite different
3. 第三個/類事物：C, however, are likely to fluctuate….或As for C….
a. The contribution of sth./the…that sth. Contributed…increased/dropped…
b. 被等分：主體were almost equally divided between A, B and C
c. 正反比：be in (inverse反)proportion to
d. 描述某事物之后有波動…, suffering minor fluctuations.
e. 兩事物本來有差別，后差別加大：the difference became more pronounced ….
f. 描述某一事物兩個階段的不同走勢：A increased slightly, followed by a sharp decrease…./A decreased to 數A in year A before recovering/picking up at around 數B in year B
g. 注意將數據量化，如：a third/fourth of 總體…/A doubled/tripled ….
h. 敘述不變的趨勢：一，sth. Remained almost unchanged at 數量。。。二，sth did not vary much and remained just over/under 數量
i. 兩者對比：介紹整體情況，where the ratio is 15 to 13, the first representing the number of A and the latter-B
j. 關于員工(數量、分布等)：the staff situation.../...had/has a workforce of 數量
k. …的人數最多：…dominate in 整體
l. 一事物在兩方面取得的進步：Sth have/has achieved increases of 4% and 6% in A and B respectively
a. 湊字數的話：In view of the levels/changes/differences/general trend of …we can draw the conclusion that…一般：To sum up/ In conclusion,…b. A and B did not show the same characteristics/ trends …
c. The greatest/ highest/sth was obtained/gained/achieved by A and B ranked second while C came third.
approximately precisely roughly nearly plant=factory
1. 開頭：a. I’m writing on behalf of A company/department concerning …b. I’m writing to express my concern about…
2. 具體闡述投訴事件：a. Your …service was satisfactory until 時間，we found the standard of your …absolutely below expection. b. There have been numerous events which resulted in …,so allow me to name a few:… in addition,…c. please allow me to describe these flaws/problems with detail information.
3. 描述我公司由此造成的損失:We were faced/confronted with the …problem due to your poor service
4. 要求對方改進+不改進的威脅I do hope you address this issue/matter as top priority and re-establish the good …you used to provide, or else/otherwise, we will be forced/have to switch to other suppliers …
1. 開頭：Reference is made to your letter/concern regarding…Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I’d like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.t
2. 解釋原因：It appears the main reason for the mistake was that…
3. 提出解決措施：To well settle/deal with these problems/this issue
4. 豪言壯語: I promise this is just a rare case and will not happen again in the future.
5. 再次道歉+留住顧客：Once again, I am sorry for inconvenience caused. Hope you can accept my apologies and continue our business corporation.
1. Joy E&I is a leading multinational company in the field of …
Work-related/professional skills/educational background
Relevant personal qualities: ambitious/team-oriented/responsibility/interpersonal skills/learning abilities
Moreover, we would like to arrange a visit to our company/a meeting with your company in order for us to discuss it further. Please don’t hesitate to inform us of the date you are available.
Useful words and expressions:
In regards to/in terms of/as to/as for
In addition/on top of that/besides
Owing to/due to the fact that/as a result of/lead to導致
On the occasion of…I’d like to convey my heartiest congratulations to your company.